Thu, Feb 11|
Raising Healthy, Happy & Body Positive Kids
Do you want to empower your kids to have a healthy relationship with food and their body? Imagine your child growing up feeling confident in the skin they’re in. Living life to their fullest potential, leading a healthy lifestyle, and genuinely loving it. Imagine they never (ever) diet. Period.
Time & Location
Feb 11, 2021, 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
About the Event
Do you want to empower your kids to have a healthy relationship with food and their body?
It’s possible! It starts by building body positive parenting strategies for success. Join HAES informed Registered Dietitian Jenn Messina and Gillian Goerzen, Body Positive Health + Fitness Coach and Certified Intuitive Eating Counsellor for a BRAND NEW 6 week coaching course that will give you the strategies, tools and tactics you can use to empower your kids to eat intuitively, become a life-long mover and develop a healthy relationship with food and their body.
In this NEW 6-week training/ coaching experience we will address the following big ideas:
- Addressing your eating relationships, parenting pressures, and social ideals that are informing your view of health, nutrition and fitness.
- Learning how to feed your child without the mealtime battles, the demands for cookies and snacks. Strengthening your child’s connection to eating intuitively
- Creating a diet-free home and building your child’s resilience against the world around them and overbearing media messages
- Bringing joy back to the practice of movement and exercise
- Encouraging your kids to be daily movers (for life)
We’ve taken the big struggles we hear from our clients and packaged them all into a value-packed 6-week coaching experience.
Raising Healthy, Happy & Body